JOINT US AT SEKOLAH TUNAS
WITH INTERNATIONAL ORIENTATION
Sekolah Tunas Indonesia, founded in the new millennium as a member of Adrianus Noë Center, Jakarta-Indonesia. After having enrolled successfully United Kindergarten (2002), and Primary (2003), starting from July 2008, will open JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL.
STI offers a conducive environment that challenges the intellect and at the same time stimulates the creativity of our students. STI equips its students with skill to discover, crate, and apply new knowledge in addition to preparing them to have self-discipline. All these would be the basis of their continuing education of life skill.
We invite qualified and dynamic Teachers to join us for school year 2008/2009 to be teachers in:
- ENGLISH (Indonesian and Native)
- BAHASA INDONESIA
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- ICT (Computer and Design Technology)
- Hold S1/Bachelor Degree from Reputable University with related major or graduated with specialized subject and min GPA 2,9 (scale 4,00).
- Holding Teaching Certificate (Akta IV) with minimum 2 years experience.
- Good mentoring, coaching skills, and class management.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Responsible, high motivated, fast learner, have initiative skill and team work.
- Has understanding about National Curriculum (except native) and International Curriculum.
- Responsible, Hard worker, Creative person & willing to learn
Please send your complete resume (4X6 latest photo, copy of ID card, copies of formal & Informal Education transcript & certificate etc) to:
SEKOLAH TUNAS INDONESIA
BINTARO SEKTOR IX
JL. RAYA JOMBANG 18, TANGERANG 15227